We are passionate. As practitioners, visionaries and tacticians we are passionate about helping other succeed by sharing our decades of "in the trenches" experience. We are eager to provide value-added technology/business knowledge and support from idea to implementation.
Across-the-board experience. Our holistic view is supported by our RFG/Experture Expercycle resources: in-house senior business/technology generalists, analysts, strategic partners and clients.
We have your perspective. RFG/Experture is unique in that the majority of its principals, strategic partners and analysts come from the practitioner side of the business and not desk-side researchers.
We are not limited by delivery method. We provide our assistance in a number of different formats such as written, verbal, facilitation, webinar, podcast, etc.
We are economical. Our delivery model is on-demand. You only pay for the resources you need and not for an immense administrative overhead.
We do not segregate our service by discipline, experience or seats. Every one of our client's employees has access to all of our resources and is not limited to the types of inquiries they can ask.
We have demonstrated success in many areas. Our client's requests have resulted in areas such as :
- Facilitating Global Delivery panel discussions for a company-wide forum;
- Leading strategic IT review and assessment sessions;
- Conducting workshops on current technologies and trends (like Cloud Computing);
- Conducting in-depth product and/or service contrast and comparisons;
- Generating competitive intelligence and analysis studies;
- Identifying IT/business trends that affect our client's market position and strategic plans;
- Project managing data center migration;
- Strategizing on vendor selection and contract negotiation tactics
- Providing Data Center Health Check Tools and services